Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- 5-6 years of experience.
- FMCG work experience is preferred
- experience in ERP system or any relevant systems.