• Managing the operations of a large water and wastewater utility
• Implement and develop policies and procedures for the Projects
• Responsible to develop & maintaining good business with the clients.
• Responsible for the Projects Management and leadership of the team
• Managing all projects execution on time and within the budget
• Ensure the quality of the business and full compliance with projects
specification & standard.
• Supporting the company to building new business.
• Optimizing the best prices with strategic vendors and subcontractors.
• Leading Technical Review Committee activities.
• Managing team building for infrastructure business line.
Improve qualification, Bidding, Engineering, Procurement and
Construction, Operation & Maintenance.
• Support projects when problems arise to avoid critical situations before
• Maintaining full cooperation and communication between departments.
• High leadership skills.
• critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• planning and organizing and decision-making.
• communication skills.
• Negotiation, influencing and leading competencies.
• A matching candidate would ideally have contractor experience.
• Knowledge of contract management
• Extensive experience in water and hydrochloric construction
• Minimum of 4 years in similar position
• Experience in Saudi market
• General knowledge of other infrastructure construction types
• Proven experience in projects control and improving projects performance