Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will be reported directly to The Sales Manager, Play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Sales Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
• Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager
• Supervise sales representatives and assistants
• Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
• Work with sales team when closing sales
• Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics and report them to the Sales Manager
• Meet all sales quotas and goals
• Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
4-8 years of experience in relevant field - preferred Medical instruments and supplies.
Male or Female.
maximum age 38.
excellent communication skills.