Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Saudi Arabia
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving professional records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Handling the CEO annual calendar
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Widely using MS Office suite (Word – Power Point – Excel – Outlook)
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor of High Education English department (Al Alsun – Arts – College of Languages and Translation)
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Single (Preferable)
- Able to travel abroad.
- Good knowledge of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Punctual and able to handle multi tasks.
- A problem solver with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.