Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- give hand to personal and payroll department
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Excellent Computer skills
- Knowledgeable of Egyptian Labor Law
- At least 2-5 years experience in a similar position is a must.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong Experience in Payroll & Personnel
- Can Join Immediately
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- strong personality
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- High University Degree. Certificate in HR will be preferred.
- Time Management
- Well organized.