Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Maintain the store's standards to meet world-class standards.
- Supervise & Manage employees and workers to make sure they are following their duties and responsibilities.
- Handles customer's issues and complaints.
- Handles cash flow and issues receipts.
- Execute the company policies in-store & prepare daily reports to the administration.
- Leads a team of about 8-12 employees/workers at the stores.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in fashion retail.
- Female only.
- Very good Communication Skills and sales skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns