Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping.
- Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all type of activities.
- To check the quality of all the materials received on site and prepare quality reports, defects, if any.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified -requirements of the specification and drawings.
- Carry out the specified inspection/test in accordance with relevant inspection/test plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
- Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman areas of responsibilities and the allocation of work areas.
- Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
- Follow-up with General Foreman efficient usage of materials to minimize wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
- Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
- Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
- Preferred engineering graduates Department of architecture or applied arts Department of decoration or faculty of fine arts Department of decoration.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to detail
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics.