Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Report to the QA manager on daily basis.
- Perform quality control and inspection activities for pp meeting, inline inspection, follow up & final inspection according to factory allocation.
- Perform factory evaluation and audits as assigned by QA Manager.
- Assist factories on how to improved quality and production problems in facilitate on time delivery of goods.
- Must have high attention on the details.
- Quality inspector is responsible for detecting/identify defects and/or other problems, properly labelling and classifying rejects and accurately segregating the items that fail to meet requirements.
- Perform measurement audits comparing actual measurement base on requirements technical sheet specifications.
- Have to reserve good knowledge to analyze on garments and fabric potential issue.
- Good knowledge on knits/woven/denim/sweater and accessories.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience as quality inspector.
- Graduates in related field or similar are getting advantage
- Has experience in textile industry