Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Egypt
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
and evaluate customer needs.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to
existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of
existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold
calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their
wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments.
- Collaborate with operations team members to achieve better
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems,
interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
to maximize satisfaction.
- Proven 2 to 5 years of experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role in an B2B software solutions or IT industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with CRM software.
- Ability to build productive business professional
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track
record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
In addition to the basic compensation as per the Egyptian labor law:
- Competitive commission.
- Transportation compensation.
- Private medical insurance after probation period.