Full time | TAWZEF FOR RECRUITMNT & HR CONSULTANCY | Saudi Arabia
• High capabilities in project management and fundraising.
• High skills in goal setting, effective project planning and financial management.
• High skills in preparing feasibility studies.
• Ability to design and prepare financial policies and procedures
• Preparation of executive programs for approved plans.
• High capacity in the preparation of financing and investment proposals.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English.
• Excellent knowledge of financial institutions and mechanisms to deal with them.
• Communication skills and communication with others.
• Prediction skills and observation strength.
• High skills in financial control and stock management.
• Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions to them as quickly as possible.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or Finance and Banking
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
• British Association of Accountants and Auditors (ACCA)
• Minimum of 15 years experience in financial management in an investment group or major companies.
• Experience as a financial manager or similar job for not less than 5 years.